An evaluation of the Soul Buddyz Club intervention, looking at the long-term effect of participation among youth aged 18-24 ten years after being club members, found that young women who were members of a Soul Buddyz Club ten years ago were 2.92 times more likely to be HIV negative (based on tests conducted during the study) compared with a control group of non-Buddyz. The evaluation was conducted for the Soul City Institute by Genesis Analytics with Social Surveys Africa.
- Citizens Agree that Low Cost Housing in All Neighbourhoods can Reduce Racial and Spatial Inequities
- CITIZENS BELIEVE SOUTH AFRICA IS LOSING THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION
- NO LIGHT AHEAD FOR SA’s COMPLEX ENERGY CRISIS
- Press Release: Poll reveals that South Africans still have faith in politicians
- Press Release – Big Debate poll says South Africans want land nationalised