Social Surveys is recruiting
It’s about integrity
Want to make a difference?
Join Social Surveys Africa as a Senior Field Manager
- Care about evidence-based decision-making?
- Want to help solve some of the greatest social challenges of our time?
- Want to be part of a reputable and growing organisation with creative thinking at its core?
Social Surveys Africa is one of Southern Africa’s leading policy advisory and insights organisations for social justice and social development. We work across Southern Africa for a wide range of clients, including corporates, governments and civil society organisations. Our advisory work is always based on strong empirical research, including in the fields of education, health, housing, labour, land, migration, mining, entrepreneurship and many others. We are the place where your ten years of research experience and your creative insights about society will really make a difference.
The person we are looking for has:
- At least ten years of practical experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative social research,
- At least seven years of practical experience in managing field work teams and quality control for large-scale primary data generation research projects,
- An excellent track record in training, mentoring and managing large teams, including experience in managing first-time employed youth,
- Excellent understanding of new technologies for data collection, quality control and field worker management,
- At least an undergraduate degree in any social science, law or related field, with post-graduate qualifications a strong added advantage,
- Strong writing and thinking skills,
- Excellent multi-tasking and team-work skills,
- Kindness, compassion and commitment.
To apply, send your CV and a cover email telling us about yourself and how you fit the position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, get in touch on 011 486 1025.
2 Upper Park Drive, Forest Town
+27 11 486 1025